VersAlarm Lite 8 Zone Ethernet Monitoring System
The Digitize VersAlarm™ Lite Panel is an IP Based monitoring system. The basic system provides 8 supervised EOL zone inputs to monitor normally open or normally closed contacts. 96 characters of user text can be associated with each zone input and stored in the panel using a standard WEB browser. Communications with the VersAlarm panel is via RJ45 Ethernet protocol and are fully supervised via UDP protocol meeting NFPA guidelines for end to end supervision.
The Digitize VersAlarm™ Lite Panel can optionally be configured with external Q-Mux Nodes to provide the capability for over 3000 remote input / outputs per panel. 32 Q-Nodes can be connected externally. Q-Nodes can be connected via a single RS-485 or divided over 8 isolated RS-485 links when the Octal 8 Channel Driver is added. For more information, see the Q-Mux Node cut sheet, PN 750273-0001.
The VersAlarm™ Lite IP panel is powered by the fire panel via 10 to 36 Vdc. Battery backup is also provided by the host fire panel. The RS-232 port on the VersAlarm would plug into a Printer or Comm port on the FACP. Using the User Defined protocol, the “Raw” information is sent to the PrismLXTM for processing. If you have two or more PrismLXTM units, the events will be auto routed to your primary selected PrismLXtm. If a communications failure is detected by the VersAlarm panel, it will auto redirect the events to the first, second or third fallback unit of your choice within 35 seconds. Any changes on how to interpret the “raw” data from your FACP is performed via an independent workstation and can be applied to all or selected panels in you campus, thus there is no need to update every VersAlarm panel at your facility.
User setup and text entry of the Digitize VersAlarm™ Lite IP Panel can be performed remotely via an easy-to-use web browser interface, already included in your PC or Laptop. VersAlarm software upgrades are also performed using your standard Web Browser.
- Serial interface for monitoring addressable FACP via User Definable protocol
- 8 supervised EOL zone inputs Monitors Alarm, Trouble, Supervisory, Reset, Restore and other states
- IP based Monitoring System. Communicates via standard Ethernet connections.
- Remotely Programmable / Upgradeable
- Free form User Text via Web Browser: 48 characters for panel location appended with each event sent, 96 characters for each on board zone or Qmux ID
- Easy-to-use web browser interface
- Fully Supervised Operation
- Internal Visual and Audible (user selectable) indicators
- 9 1/4" x 13 1/4" x 3 1/2" Wall Mount Steel Enclosure with Locking Door
- Form C relay can be turned on/off or on momentary with relay control option on the SYSTEM 3505 PrismLX™
- For a partial list of compatible FACP manufacturers, please see reverse.
Supply Input Voltage: 10 to 36 VDC at 35 Watts Max.
Supply Output Voltage: 12 VDC @ 1A
Led Indicators: DC Pwr In – Green, Alarm – Red, Ethernet Connections – Yellow and Green
Audible Indicators: Indicates loss of communication to Head End Equipment.
Outputs: 1 Form C Relay Output on Board Rated 24 Volts DC at 1 Amps Max.
Inputs: 8 End of Line with 4.7k Ohm Resistors
Communication: RJ45 Ethernet
Enclosure: Steel Wall Mounted Red Indoor Enclosure, Hinged Door, Key Lockable Dimensions: 13 1/4” Wide x 3 1/2” Deep x 9 1/4” High. Mounts indoors in a Dry Environment.
Fault conditions: Loss of Data Communications
Temperature Ratings: Operating Temperature: 0° C to 49° C. Ambient Humidity: 93% @ 32° C. Environment: Indoor, dry