VersAlarm 8 Zone Ethernet Monitoring System
- 8 zone IP based Monitoring System. (Expandable)
- Communicates via standard Ethernet connections.
- Remotely Programmable / Upgradeable
- Program 96 characters of User Text for each input point.
- Easy-to-use web browser interface Expandable to 32 optional Q-MUX Nodes with 9 input / outputs per node. Providing over 3000 input / outputs
- Optional Octal 8 channel RS-485 driver.
- 72 Hours of Battery Backup.
- Recharges in 48 hours
- Fully Supervised Operation
- Internal Visual and Audible indicators
- 16" x16.5" x 5" Wall Mount Steel Enclosure with Locking Door
- Door Tamper Signal
- Form C Relay Output
Supply Input Voltage: 115 VAC, 50-60 Hz at 3.5 Amps Max
Supply Output Voltage: 12 VDC @ 2.5A
Power Supply: AC Pwr In – Green, DC Pwr Out – Red
VersAlarm Board: DC Pwr In – Green, Alarm – Red, Ethernet Connections – Yellow and Green
Q-Mux Node (When Installed): RS-485, Tx & Rx – Green, RS-232, Tx & Rx – Green, T-Buss, Scan – Green, T-Buss, Trouble – Red
VersAlarm Board: Indicates loss of communication to Head End Equipment.
Q-Mux Node (When Installed): Indicates loss of communication
VersAlarm Board: 1 Form C Relay Output on Board Rated 30 Volts DC at 1 Amps Max.
Q-Mux Node (When Installed): 1 Form C Relay Output on Board Rated 30 Volts DC at 2 Amps Max. Additional Output Capable by the addition of up to 99 remote Q-RLY IDMs using the T-Buss.
VersAlarm Board: 8 EOL Inputs
Q-Mux Node (When Installed): Q-Mux Node allows for connection of additional 99 remote IDM inputs and outputs per Q-Node. Accommodates up to 32 Q-Nodes.
Communication: RJ45 Ethernet
Enclosure: Steel Wall Mounted Red Indoor Enclosure, Hinged Door, Key Lockable Dimensions: Width: 16”, Depth: 16.5”, Height: 5.0”. Mounts indoors in a Dry Environment.
Fault conditions: Missing AC, Low or Missing Battery, Door Tamper, Loss of Data Communications
Temperature Ratings: Operating Temperature: 0 degrees C to 49 degrees C. Ambient Humidity: 93% @ 32 degrees C. Environment: Indoor, dry
Battery Charger Specifications:
Battery Type: Sealed lead acid rechargeable.
Charging Voltage: 12 / 24 VDC set to 12 VDC for VersAlarm.
Maximum battery charge capacity: 33.66 Ah in 48 hours.
Maximum battery charge current: 0.7 A