- Rugged cottage shell housing
- Solid-state telegraph transmitter
- Low power consumption
- Programmable to match existing number of rounds, transmission speed, box number, etc.
- AC or DC powered
- 6 Channel EOL with separate code for each channel
- Open or Closed index
- Watchdog Timer for failure detection & notification
- Form C trouble relay
- Low battery and Tamper
- Internal buzzer for alarm/trouble
- Prioritized by zone and alarm/trouble
- Dual 6-zone version (total 12 zones) available
- NFPA-72 Compliant
Dimensions: Height: 17.5", Depth: 6.0", Width: 12.5"
Power: 120 VAC 50/60 Hertz; 24 VDC or 12 VDC (separate terminals); 100MA standby, 170 MA operating.
Backup Power: 60 Hours with 6.5 Amp Hour SLA Battery
Temperature Range: -40° F to 140° F
Input Channel Activation: 6 Channels EOL resistor (5.6 K); 1 for Fire Hook; 2 Channels with Reed Input; Low Battery Detection
Visible LED Indicators: Main Power: Green; Trouble: Red; Watchdog: Red; On-line: Red (transmitting)
Buzzer: 0-9.9 minutes (jumper selected On/Off)
Transmission Speed: 1/24 second increments from 1/8 to 4 seconds
Output: 1-6 Telegraph codes, program each zone; 4 Supervisory codes for a total of 10 codes; Open or Ground telegraph line on failure (or local failure); Form C Trouble Relay