AlarmLan Server Options
AlarmLan Server Options
Digitize produces two AlarmLan™ Server Options, Standard and Mini, both utilize the SIPPDD Configurator Card PN 010001-0159 in the System 3505 Prism LX™’s Port #17
The Standard (full) AlarmLanTM allows multiple System 3505 Prism LX™ units to share information via Ethernet thereby replaceing the network option and will accept signals from both SYSTEM 3505 Prism LX™ head end units and field panels such as the VersAlarmTM, MeshSentry™ and iLNX™ subscriber units. System 3505 Prism LX™ units using Standard AlarmLan™ Option will accommodate 1,000 filed devices.
The Mini-AlarmLanTM accepts Alarm events from only other SYSTEM 3505 Prism LX™ units equiped either with the Mini or Standard AlarmLanTM. The Mini-AlarmLanTM cannot be used for command and control or custom options between SYSTEM 3505 Prism LX™ units which requires the Standard AlarmLanTM option. Up to nine (9) SYSTEM 3505 Prism LX™ units can communicate over the Mini-AlarmLanTM.
With either the Mini-AlarmLanTM or Standard AlarmLanTM option each SYSTEM 3505 Prism LX™ now becomes an Alarm server (replacing the network option), processing its Alarms, Troubles, Restores, Test & O/S conditions and sending the text information describing the event to all the other SYSTEM 3505 Prism LX™ units on the LAN/WAN via Ethernet.
The Standard AlarmLan™ allows control actions such as ACK, CLEAR, SST TX to be sent to all other SYSTEM 3505 PrismLX™ on the LAN/WAN. Additionally the Standard AlarmLan™ allows filtering by alarm type (Zone/Dialer/Box/MMX, etc.) as well as by priority level. Allowing different selections for signals received from different SYSTEM 3505 Prism LX™ units.
The Standard AlarmLan™ option also has a fail-safe Auto-Direct feature. If the designated primary System 3505 Prism LX™ stops operating the systems field units (VersAlarmTM, MeshSentry™ and iLNX™) and the other System 3505 Prism LXs™ will automatically report to the designated secondary System 3505 Prism LX™ etc.
User text messages from the initiating SYSTEM 3505 Prism LX™ will be sent to all other SYSTEM 3505 Prism LX™ units in the same LAN/WAN. Field devices such as VersAlarm™, Mesh Sentry™ and iLNX™ will send the alarm events with the text message entered into the field unit. All field units attach to the SYSTEM 3505 Prism LX™ and start supervising when they first power up.
- Two AlarmLan™ Server Options
- Used to replace the Network Options
- Uses IP Protocols
- Operates on the Customers LAN/WAN
- Standard-AlarmLan™ will accept information from both System 3505 Prism LX™ Units and field Units such as VersAlarm™ Mesh Sentry™ and iLNX™ etc.
- Standard-AlarmLan™ has command and control functions
- Standard-AlarmLan™ Allows filtering by alarm and priority type
- Standard-AlarmLan™ has a fail-safe Auto Direct feature
- Mini-AlarmLan™ Allows Multiple System 3505 Prism LX™ units only
- Mini-AlarmLan™ Cannot be used for command and control functions
- Mini-AlarmLan™ Cannot be used with field units
- Mini-AlarmLan™ can be used with up to 9 System 3505 Prism LX’s™