SEBB-6/24, Supervised 24 Volt Charger W/ LCD Display
The SEBB-6/24 is an listed emergency backup power supply for the System 3505 Prism Lx™. The SEBB-6/24 is both a supervised 24-volt battery charger and monitoring system. The SEEB-6/24 is equipped with an LCD backlit display to monitor the charging status.
The SEBB-6/24 can be purchased with or without the batteries. See the ordering information below.
Mounts in a standard 19” rack with a panel height of 3.5 inches.
AC voltage is switch selectable between 115 VAC or 230 VAC, 50/60Hz.
The 24 volt charger has a charge rate of 2 or 4 amps, switch selectable, and is for use with sealed, lead-acid battery system. Use the 2 amp selection for charging up to 15AH batteries, 4 amp for all other batteries.
The SEBB-6/24 communicates with the System 3505 Prism LX™ via RS-485. The System 3505 Prism LX™ supervises the functions of the SEBB-6/24.
SEBB-6/24 supervision at the System 3505 Prism Lx™ includes AC input voltage failure, Battery Open, Battery Short, RS-485 communication, and 24 volt backup input connection missing.
- Communicates with the System 3505 Prism Lx™ via RS-485.
- The System 3505 Prism Lx™ supervises the RS-485 line to charger, as well as displays vital battery information including charging state and voltage time remaining to failure.
- Separate 4-foot cable is provided from the rear of the SEBB-6/24 to connect to the batteries for charging.
- This 24 volt charger has a charge rate of 4 amps is for use with a sealed, lead-acid battery system (ETL recommends that the charger selection switch should always be in the 4-amp/hour position)
- AC voltage is switch selectable between 115 VAC or 230 VAC, 50/60Hz; maximum Input Current is 600 mA; AC voltage is supervised
- Mounts in a standard 19” rack with a panel height of 3.5 inches
Dimensions: Height: 3.5”, Width: 19.0”, Depth: 7.0”