SEBB-6/24, Supervised 24 Volt Charger W/ LCD Display
- Communicates with the System 3505 Prism Lx™ via RS-485.
- The System 3505 Prism Lx™ supervises the RS-485 line to charger, as well as displays vital battery information including charging state and voltage time remaining to failure.
- Separate 4-foot cable is provided from the rear of the SEBB-6/24 to connect to the batteries for charging.
- This 24 volt charger has a charge rate of 4 amps is for use with a sealed, lead-acid battery system (ETL recommends that the charger selection switch should always be in the 4-amp/hour position)
- AC voltage is switch selectable between 115 VAC or 230 VAC, 50/60Hz; maximum Input Current is 600 mA; AC voltage is supervised
- Mounts in a standard 19” rack with a panel height of 3.5 inches
Dimensions: Height: 3.5”, Width: 19.0”, Depth: 7.0”