Muxpad II, FC-ID/IDA/IDX, Stand Alone, EOL, Radio Polling
- Serial interface to addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) and/or dry contacts for conventional fire panels
- Eight zone supervised EOL inputs with expansion capability for external 32-zone supervised inputs
- Mix or match Muxpad II with Digitize DGM panels
- Form C Relay on Muxpad II can be turned on/off or momentary with relay control option on the System 3505 Prism LX™.
- AC and/or DC power
- Step-down transformer and built-in battery charger
- Monitors alarm, trouble, and supervisory states
- Red steel enclosure with key lock
- Watchdog timer
- Jumper selectable to monitor FACP, 8-zones, or both
- AC fail and low-battery supervision
- NFPA-72 Compliant; ETL Listed
Enclosure: Red steel enclosure with door and CAM lock
Enclosure Dimensions: Height: 19.5", Width: 18.5", Depth: 6.1"
Net Weight (Approx.): 41 lbs.
Power: 120 VAC 50/60 Hz @ 2 Amps Max., Supervised. 220 VAC Available - Consult Factory
Communications Method to System 3505:Radio polling
LED Indicators: MUX LED illuminates when the Muxpad II is transmitting to the System 3505. FACP LED illuminates when the Muxpad II is receiving a data character from the serial port of the FACP
Environmental: Operating Temperature: 0°-50° C, Storage Temperature: 0°-50° C, Operating Humidity: 0-90%, non condensing, Storage Humidity: 0-90%, non condensing