The DGM-32/64 is a data gathering module (DGM) that monitors dry contacts. The units communicate with the System 3505 Prism Lx™ head-end via dedicated cable pair. One pair of wires is capable of monitoring multiple panels. In turn, each DGM panel monitors 8/16/24/32 or 64 end-of-line resistor alarm inputs. The System 3505 Prism Lx™ polls the DGM panel for any change in status; any status change is passed to the head end. Additionally, the DGM panels hold the changes in memory—even after a condition clears. Supervised inputs report any break in the circuit as a Trouble condition by zone.
The DGM-32/64-RLY includes 64 End of Line zones. The RLY suffix indicates that the DGM can be equipped with relay control initially OR in the future.
The DGM-32-MX RLY can have up to 32 end of Line zones. Zones in DGM-32-MX-RLY may be ordered in increments of eight (X=8, 16, 24, 32), and can later be upgraded to include up to 32 zones. This panel model number should be ordered based on how many zones are desired initially.
All models are housed in steel enclosures with step-down transformer, tamper switch, CAM lock, data-link interface, LCD display, keypad, 60-hour standby battery, and built-in battery charger. Each zone can be bypassed by using the internal keypad. Any zone that is out of service reports its status to the head end equipment.
- 32/64 Zones per panel (EOL) (DGM 32-64-RLY)
- 8, 16, 24, 32 Zones per panel (EOL) (DGM-32-64-RLY)
- Available with up to 64 output relays
- Alarm & Trouble indicators per zone (via LCD display)
- Zone bypass via keypad
- 2 x 16 Character LCD display
- Reports alarms, trouble, secure, bypass, low battery, tamper, AC fail, ground fault
- Barrier strips “pop out” for easy service
- AC or DC power; tamper switch
- Built-in battery charger & watchdog timer
- Compatible with all digitize DGM models
- Supervised communications link
- Electronics on hinged inner door
- Complies with NFPA 72; ETL Listed
- In circuit programmable
- Form C relay can be turned On/OFF or Momentary w/ relay control option on the System 3505 Prism Lx™
- Set-up down-loadable from System 3505 Prism Lx™
- Built-in lightning protection on all zone inputs
Enclosure: Steel enclosure with door and CAM lock. DGM-32/64-RLY available in red or brown. The DGM-32-MX-RLY is available in red only.
Dimensions: DGM-32/64-RLY: Height: 24.5", Depth: 6.06", Width: 18.35"; DGM-32-MX-RLY: Height: 19.5", Depth: 6.1", Width: 18.5"
Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hertz
Battery: 12VDC Battery backup, 12 AH
Input Zones: DGM-32/64-RLY: 32/64 Zones, EOL resistor (4.7K); DGM-32-MX-RLY: 8/16/24/32 Zones, EOL resistor (4.7K)
Communications Method: Isolated RS-422/485, audio modem, RS-232, Fiber Optics, Hi-Level Style 7 repeater, Ethernet Optional radio polling (refer to cut-sheet 750214)
Operating Temperature: -40° to + 60°C