- 32/64 Zones per panel (EOL) (DGM-32/64)
- 8, 16, 24 Zones per panel (EOL) (DGM-32-8, DGM 32-16, DGM 32-24)
- 8, 16, 24, 32 Zones per panel (EOL) (DGM32MX)
- Available with up to 64 output relays
- Alarm & Trouble indicators per zone (via LCD display)
- Zone bypass via keypad
- 2 x 16 Character LCD display
- Reports alarms, trouble, secure, bypass, low battery, tamper, AC fail, ground fault
- Barrier strips “pop out” for easy service
- AC or DC power; tamper switch
- Built-in battery charger & watchdog timer
- Compatible with all digitize DGM models
- Supervised communications link
- Electronics on hinged inner door
- Complies with NFPA 72, ETL listed,
- Form C relay can be turned On/OFF or Momentary w/ relay control option on the System 3505 Prism LX™
- Set-up mod down-loadable from System 3505 Prism LX™
- Built-in lightning protection on all zone inputs
Enclosure: Red Steel enclosure with door and CAM lock.
Power: 117 VAC, 50/60 Hertz
Battery: 12 VDC Battery backup, 12 AH
Input Zones: 32/64 Zones, EOL resistor (4.7K) Can be up to 2000’ long. Actual maximum length determined by site conditions, such as noise, type of wire used, etc. Capable of monitoring outside of the building. Each zone capable of reporting Alarm, Trouble, Secure and Ground Fault conditions. Grounds Faults are displayed Zone specific at the DGM panel.
Communications Method: Radio Polling. Optional isolated RS-422/485, audio modem, RS-232, Fiber Optics, Hi-Level Style 7 repeater; refer to cut-sheets 750195 and 750291.
Operating Temperature: -40° to + 60°C