DGM-32, 32 Zone With LCD Display
- 32/64 Zones per panel (EOL) (DGM-32-64- RLY)
- 8, 16, 24, 32 Zones per panel (EOL) (DGM32-64-RLY)
- Available with up to 64 output relays
- Alarm & Trouble indicators per zone (via LCD display)
- Zone bypass via keypad
- 2 x 16 Character LCD display illuminated
- Reports alarms, trouble, secure, bypass, low battery, tamper, AC fail, ground fault
- Barrier strips “pop out” for easy service
- AC or DC power; tamper switch
- Built-in battery charger & watchdog timer
- Compatible with all digitize DGM models
- Supervised communications link
- Electronics on hinged inner door
- Complies with NFPA 72, ETL listed
- In circuit programmable from System 3505 Prism LX™
- Form C relay can be turned On/OFF or Momentary w/ relay control option on the System 3505
- Set-up mode down-loadable from System 3505 Prism LX™
- Built-in lightning protection and Ground Fault detection on each zone input.
Enclosure: Steel enclosure with door and CAM lock.
Dimensions: DGM-32 and DGM-64: Height: 24.5", Depth: 5.06", Width: 12.35"
Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hertz
Battery: 12VDC Battery backup, 12 AH
Input Zones: 32/64 Zones, EOL resistor (4.7K) Can be up to 2000’ long. Actual maximum length determined by site conditions, such as noise, type of wire used, etc. Capable of monitoring outside of the building. Each zone capable of reporting Alarm, Trouble, Secure and Ground Fault conditions. Grounds Faults are displayed Zone specific at the DGM panel.
Communications Method: Isolated RS422/485, audio modem, RS-232,Fiber Optics, Hi-Level Style 7 repeater, Ethernet. Optional radio polling (refer to cut sheet 750214).
Operating Temperature: -40° to + 60°C