DGM-32, 32 Zone With LCD Display
DGM-32, 32 Zone With LCD Display
The DGM-32/64 Is a data gathering module (DGM) that monitors dry contacts. The DGM units communicate with the System 3505 Prism LX™ head-end via Isolated RS-422/485, audio modem, RS-232, Fiber Optics cable, or Ethernet. The System 3505 Prism LX™ polls the DGM panel for any status change at the DGM. Supervised inputs report any break in the circuit as a Trouble condition by zone.
The DGM-32/64 is suitable for an installation that will begin with (or expand later to) 64 endof-line resistor alarm inputs with or without relay control systems.
All models are housed in steel enclosures with step-down transformer, tamper switch, CAM lock, data-link interface, LCD display, keypad, 60-hour standby battery, and built-in battery charger. Each zone can be bypassed by using the internal keypad. Any zone that is out of service reports its status to the head end equipment.
All panels are powered by 117 VAC through the internal step-down transformer (12VDC backup). Loss of AC power for more than 15 seconds will be reported to the System 3505 Prism LX™ for display. The reporting delay can be changed by the user to any value between 1-90 seconds. Should the battery voltage drop below 10.5 volts, a “Low Battery” condition will be reported for display. In normal operation, the DGM internal charger maintains the standby battery at full charge. Should a loss of power occur, all panels are capable of switching from AC to battery power without interruption in service.
Each zone input has internal lightning and surge protection and Ground Fault Detection.
- 32/64 Zones per panel (EOL) (DGM-32-64- RLY)
- 8, 16, 24, 32 Zones per panel (EOL) (DGM32-64-RLY)
- Available with up to 64 output relays
- Alarm & Trouble indicators per zone (via LCD display)
- Zone bypass via keypad
- 2 x 16 Character LCD display illuminated
- Reports alarms, trouble, secure, bypass, low battery, tamper, AC fail, ground fault
- Barrier strips “pop out” for easy service
- AC or DC power; tamper switch
- Built-in battery charger & watchdog timer
- Compatible with all digitize DGM models
- Supervised communications link
- Electronics on hinged inner door
- Complies with NFPA 72, ETL listed
- In circuit programmable from System 3505 Prism LX™
- Form C relay can be turned On/OFF or Momentary w/ relay control option on the System 3505
- Set-up mode down-loadable from System 3505 Prism LX™
- Built-in lightning protection and Ground Fault detection on each zone input.
Enclosure: Steel enclosure with door and CAM lock.
Dimensions: DGM-32 and DGM-64: Height: 24.5", Depth: 5.06", Width: 12.35"
Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hertz
Battery: 12VDC Battery backup, 12 AH
Input Zones: 32/64 Zones, EOL resistor (4.7K) Can be up to 2000’ long. Actual maximum length determined by site conditions, such as noise, type of wire used, etc. Capable of monitoring outside of the building. Each zone capable of reporting Alarm, Trouble, Secure and Ground Fault conditions. Grounds Faults are displayed Zone specific at the DGM panel.
Communications Method: Isolated RS422/485, audio modem, RS-232,Fiber Optics, Hi-Level Style 7 repeater, Ethernet. Optional radio polling (refer to cut sheet 750214).
Operating Temperature: -40° to + 60°C