Configurator Cards are optional serial interfaces for the System 3505 Prism Lx™, DGM, and Muxpad Panels. System 3505 Prism Lx™ has the capability of 32 serial ports. Access to four serial ports is available on the rear of the System 3505 Prism Lx™. The User installs the proper configurator card to adapt the serial port for RS-232, RS-485, audio modem, two way radio, single and multi mode fiber, and Ethernet.
NOTE: Stand-alone configurator cards do not include mounting hardware. Hardware must be ordered separately. Please refer to P/N 450550-0001 when ordering.
Users need to verify their System 3505 Prism Lx™ can accommodate additional configurator cards prior to ordering. Consult factory for configurator cards not referenced on this cut-sheet.
- Mounts to back of System 3505 Prism Lx™
- Mounts in DGM and Muxpad panels.
- ETL Listed
- Complies with NFPA 72.
- Cards available in all popular serial formats: RS-232, RS-485, audio modem, two way radio, single and multi mode fiber, and Ethernet.
- Small size. Board Dimension: 4” by 2”
- Configurator Cards for the DGM and Muxpads come with 15” wire harness.
- Configurator cards for System 3505 Prism Lx™ mount directly to the rear panel.
- Most Configurator Cards for the System 3505 Prism Lx™, Muxpad II, and DGM panels are backwards compatible to the System 3505/3500/3000. Please Contact your distributor or the factory prior to ordering.