The Digitize MeshSentry II™ Mesh Radio Network - Supervised PoE Power Supply / Battery Charger and Mesh Radio is a complete power solution for Mesh Radio Transceivers. The Fire Listed Power Supply will power the Mesh Radio Transceiver and provide 72 hours of battery backup during a power failure. All aspects of the Power Supply are remotely supervisable including: AC Power Fail, Low or missing battery, and enclosure tamper.
The Power Supply is housed in a lockable steel enclosure that can hold two 75 Amp Hour 12 volt batteries.
The Digitze VersAlarm™ Controller monitors the power supply, 8 zone inputs, and optional Q-Mux Node controller(s) via Ethernet through the Mesh Radio Transceiver. Expandable to 32 Optional Q-Mux Nodes allows for up to 3,168 additional remote input and or relay outputs.
Lockable Indoor Enclosure measures approximately 22” Wide x 12” Deep x 20” High.
- Complete Supervised Power Supply and Charger for Outdoor Mesh Radio Transceivers.
- Mesh radio Includes enabled Dual Transceivers and MIMO
- 8 EOL Zone Inputs for Local Connection (3 zones reserved for AC, DC and Tamper)
- 72 Hours of Battery Backup. Recharge in 48 hours
- Operates from 120/240 Volts AC (jumper selectable), 50-60 Hz
- Fully Supervised Operation when used with Digitize System 3505 Prism Lx™ at the Head End.
- Enclosure houses two series 75 Amp Hour 12 VDC Batteries
- Expandable to 3,168 remote inputs and or relay outputs
- Ethernet Connections expandable with Internal Switch/Router
- Internal Visual and Audible indicators (user selectable)
- Wall Mount Lockable Steel enclosure with Door Tamper signal
- Fused Outputs
- Surge Protected Power and Ethernet Connections
- Class 2 Power Limited
- Short Circuit, Over Current, & Over Temperature Protection
- Form C Relay Output
- UL 864 Compliant