Embedded Software Developer (Entry-Level)
Imagine a local company with a proven record of innovation. A technological juggernaut ready to rewrite the rules of its industry. Digitize is a technology company offering a superior set of solutions for its global business clients. With tens of thousands of deployments worldwide, we provide communication companies with critical status alerts on all seven continents.
As an Embedded Software Developer at Digitize you can look forward to high expectations and daily challenges. You will work as part of a team that develops and improves our existing, custom, business web based software. The software you develop will help improve company efficiency by automating and stream lining existing processes. This is a dynamic position that requires the ability to learn processes quickly and also requires flexibility and adaptability to work on multiple projects across departments.
The entry level embedded software developer will:
- Maintain, document and add new features to the company's internal software suite.
During your first year of employment you can expect to:
- Have developed and advanced your debugging skills.
- Have adopted Digitize coding standards and department procedures
- Have completed and implemented 3 or more new major projects across the Digitize software suite
- Flexibility and adaptability to work on multiple projects across departments
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to learn processes quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to deliver on time