Entry Level Software DeveloperImagine a local company with a proven record of innovation. A technological juggernaut ready to rewrite the rules of its industry. Digitize is a technology company offering a superior set of solutions for its global business clients. With tens of thousands of deployments worldwide, we provide communication companies with critical status alerts on all seven continents. As a Software Developer at Digitize you can look forward to high expectations and daily challenges. You will work as part of a team that develops and improves our existing, custom, business web based software. The software you develop will help improve company efficiency by automating and stream lining existing processes. This is a dynamic position that requires the ability to learn processes quickly and also requires flexibility and adaptability to work on multiple projects across departments.
The entry level software developer will:
- Maintain, document and add new features to the company's internal software suite.
- Have developed and advanced your debugging skills.
- Have adopted Digitize coding standards and department procedures
- Have completed and implemented 3 or more new major projects across the Digitize software suite
Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge on Arduino and/or Raspberry Pi's
- Type 45+ Words Per Minute
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software, most specifically Word and Excel
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience a plus
- Flexibility and adaptability to work on multiple projects across departments
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to learn processes quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to deliver on time