DDI-11E DIGITAL DIALER INPUT (DACR)
The DDI-11E is a dual line external Digitial Alarm Communicator Reciever (DACR) module capable of processing Contact ID and other formated account information. Only one DDI-11E may be connected to a System 3505 Prism LX.
The Digital Dialer interface option allows the System 3505 Prism LX to receive alarms through the dial up telephone network. The dialer option software provides conversion of coded information from the receiver into the proper format for processing by the System 3505 Prism LX.. Additionally the DDI Option has the capability to receive 1600 Digital Alarm Communicator Transmitters (DACTs) and provide on-demand or scheduled Daily Exception Test Reports on all existing and future DACT’s
The DDI-11E has a new design with a graphic LCD that allows users to see all key status at a glance. Events memory has been expanded to 4,095 events, with fast scroll on the screen dispaly.
The DDI-11E is a dual-line external DACR module (P/N 425196-0005 and 425196-0002) that will accept any pulsed dialer rate from 10 to 40 (37) PPS using the 3-1, 3-1 extended, 4-1, 4-1 extended formats. See below for a complete listing.
The DDI-11E replaces the DDI-10E, which is no longer available. The DDI-11E requires the latest System 3505/System 3505 Prism LX with 9th Edition requirements and an August 2012 or later software release.
Listed below are the Digitial Daile Formats accepted by the DDI-11E:
- Silent Knight/Ademco slow, 10 PBS 3/1, 4/1, 4/2, non-extended format.
- Silent Knight fast, 20 PBS 3/1, 4/1, 4/2, non-extended format.
- Silent Knight/Ademco slow 10 PBS 3/1, extended format.
- Silent Knight/Ademco fast 20 PBS 3/1, extended format.
- Sescoa, Franklin, DCI Vertex, 20 PBS 3/1, 4/1, 4/2, non-extended format.
- Sescoa, Franklin, DCI, Vertex, 20 PBS 3/1, extended format.
- Radionics 3/1, 4/2, non-extended format.
- Radionics 3/1, 4/2, non-extended with parity format.
- Radionics 3/1, extended format.
- Radionics 3/1, extended with parity format
- Contact ID with up to 4-digit customer account number
- Modem 111-2A