Become a Distributor
Become a Distributor:
Over the past 38 years, Digitize has focused on two elements that have been critical to Total Customer Satisfaction. First, we strive to develop the most technologically advanced and customer-focused alarm monitoring systems on the market. Second, we are determined to recruit and support the most qualified distributors to sell our products. To be truly successful, our distributors should exhibit the following:
- An established fire and security business presence in large campus applications, such as Universities, Military facilities, Industrial complexes, Municipalities, etc.
- At least one sales person who has existing relationships and can spend the time necessary to develop business in Digitize's niche fire alarm monitoring market.
- NICET certified technical people who will attend the next available Digitize Training Seminar and can support Digitize systems at a high level.
- Commitment to pro-actively pursue on-going Digitize business opportunities.
Digitize understands that our distributors deserve our full support in order to generate mutually beneficial results. Therefore, we will make the following commitments to our distributors:
- Provide a Sales Tool Kit that will include profiling the ideal Digitize customer, questions to ask and capabilities that will help differentiate Digitize from our competitors
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation that can be used to promote Digitize and the respective distributor
- Provide sales aids and brochures to help sell Digitize products
- Collaborate on sales calls and product demonstrations
- Provide in-person demonstrations with the Distributor so the perspective customer can see the equipment and have questions answered by a factory representative.
- Assist with design solutions
- Submit proposals that will include all costs relative to Digitize products and services
- Project installation Assistance
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
Digitize has developed strong and mutually beneficial relationships with our distributors. Our “Distributor Advisory Board”, which is comprised of Digitize management and leading distributors, meets annually. This Board provides invaluable customer feedback and provides a forum for the Board’s input on product development and sales strategy. Also discussed are success stories, areas for improvement and goals for the upcoming year.
If you are interested in becoming a distributor, please contact Elliott Klepner, Sales Engineer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-663-1011 or C. 973-600-5717